Enter the Serial Number of your device in order to lớn get access to lớn detailed information about your Apple product. If you are iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook even iWatch, Apple TV or AirPods (or any other Apple device) user you can get access to lớn hidden information about your device just by typing in the Serial Number. Use our Free SN LookUp Function and reading the secret information about Apple device.
How to lớn find Serial Number in Apple Devices
Take a look at the below instructions and learn how to lớn easily find the serial number once it’s needed. You should have no further difficulties with finding this number for your iPhone, iPad, iPod, HomePod, Mac, or other Apple product.
Bạn đang xem: check imei macbook
Where to lớn kiểm tra first?
Please remember, that the place where the device’s serial number can be found depends on the product.
Check out the below places:
- The surface of your product.
- If your device syncs with iTunes, serial number is to lớn be found there.
- On a Mac:
- Open the Apple menu.
- Choose About This Mac.
- Great! Here’s your serial number.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod and Apple Watch:
- Go to lớn the Settings.
- Find and select General.
- Choose About icon.
- Well done! You’ve got all needed information here!
Missing product issue
Check out the below info if you don't have your product around, as it has been stolen or lost. Also, when you are not able to lớn turn on your device.
- If you have the original packaging – serial number is located on the barcode.
- In iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iPod cases, kiểm tra out the Devices tab in iTunes preferences in order to lớn get the serial number.
- Take a look at the original product receipt or an invoice, as there you can also find the serial number of the bought product.
What the serial number/ IMEI is? How to lớn find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
It’s a unique number that identifies each, individual device. There is no other gadget in the world with the same IMEI (The International Mobile Equipment Identity) or serial number.
We can compare it to lớn human’s DNA, which is an unchangeable distinctive characteristic of a human being. However, there is not even one exception, as in the twin’s DNA case. An even better comparison is a fingerprint, which identifies only one, specific person.
What bởi I need serial number/ IMEI for?
If you have purchased a new device, it’s worth checking and noting down the serial number and IMEI in case of theft or loss. It can be used to lớn identify its make, model, and serial number.
IMEI number is a 14 digit string, with an additional 15th kiểm tra digit for verifying the entire string.
Serial numbers may contain numbers, letters and other typographical symbols, or may consist entirely of a character string.
iPhone Serial Number
READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- These numbers can be found in several places lượt thích Settings, iTunes, on the physical device and on the original packaging.
- Serial number or the IMEI/MEID number can be used to lớn identify your device once you’re contacting Apple tư vấn with some queries.
How to lớn find the serial number, IMEI/MEID or ICCI
- At the very beginning, open the Settings.
- Find and select General.
- Finally, go to lớn About.
- Here, you’ll find a detailed specification regarding your device!
Do you still have some difficulties with seeing the needed number? Go to lớn the next sections.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
On these iPhones the serial number can be found in Settings, while the IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray. When you need to lớn identify your mobile while being on a line with APPLE helpdesk, however, you’re not able to lớn open the Settings thực đơn, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
For the above six iPhones it is possible to lớn find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back.
Similarly, once you need some tư vấn but you are not able to lớn open the Settings thực đơn, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number.
Xem thêm: note 7 refurbished xách tay
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (model GSM)
- iPhone 4s
For the four, oldest iPhones the serial number and IMEI/MEID is located on the SIM tray. Both serial number and IMEI are engraved on the back.
iPad and iPod touch
The serial number for the APPLE iPad, iPad Pro and iPod touch is located on the back of the device. In case of iPad cellular model, it is possible to lớn find there also IMEI number. If you are wondering what the MEID is, it’s the first 14 digits of the IMEI.
Can you believe that your device’s serial number can be also found in iTunes? Check out the below instruction and learn how to lớn find this number via iTunes!
- Firstly, connect your device to lớn your computer.
- Open iTunes, unless it’s opened automatically.
- Then, locate your device.
- Select the Summary tab.
- Great! Here are all the wanted information!
For an iPhone, click Phone Number to lớn find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
For an iPad (cellular model), click b to lớn find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
No device around case
- First of all, open the browser on your computer and go to lớn the Apple ID account page (appleid.apple.com)
- Secondly, sign in with the Apple ID related to lớn the particular device.
- Find and select the Devices tab.
- At the very over, select that device.
- Well done! Here you can find the device's serial and IMEI/MEID number.
Effective only if you have iOS 10.3 or later device, that's signed in to lớn the same Apple ID.
Xem thêm: sony wf xb700
- Open the browser on and go to lớn the Apple ID account page (appleid.apple.com)
- Log in with the proper Apple ID.
- Select this Device.
- Then, go to lớn the Settings>[Your name].
- Scroll down to lớn see all devices singed to lớn this Apple ID.
- Finally, select the wanted device name and view the serial and IMEI/MEID numbers.
If none of the below options were suitable for you, yet you still have the original package of your device there is one more possibility to lớn find these numbers! It is truly the simplest way to lớn locate IMEI/MEID or serial number.
- Find and take the device’s package.
- Turn it over and here, on the Barcode you have all sufficient information!
iPad, Apple Watch, iPod
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Apple Watch
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac Mini
- Mac Pro
Other Apple devices
- Apple TV
- Magic Trackpad
- Apple Wireless Mouse
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
What information you can get from Serial Number Lookup Function?
Our service provides a lot of useful information about Apple devices. You can read here the detailed data hidden in serial number such as:
- Model -exact model of the Apple product
- Color-specification about the colour version
- Memory - version of storage capacity
- Production date - time of manufacture
- Device age - age from the date of production
- Factory - place of manufacture