Jump to tướng a section
About video clip downloads on TikTok • How to tướng tải về a video • How to tướng manage who can tải về your videos • How to tướng save videos to tướng your device
About video clip downloads on TikTok
Downloading a video clip lets you share and enjoy TikTok videos offline. You can allow other people to tướng tải về your videos with the Video downloads setting.
Bạn đang xem: down clip tiktok
A few things to tướng know about video clip downloads on TikTok:
• When you allow people on TikTok to tướng tải về your videos, they can save your video clip to tướng their device, convert your videos to tướng live photos, GIFs, and directly share your videos to tướng other third-party platforms.
• If you don't allow people on TikTok to tướng tải về your videos, they also can't convert your videos to tướng live photos, GIFs, or directly share your videos to tướng some third-party platforms. Keep in mind, they can still share your video clip through a links or through direct messages on third-party platforms. You'll still have the tải về and all the sharing options for your own videos.
• Once you turn the video clip downloads setting off, people can't tải về videos that you already posted and your future videos.
• If the video clip downloads setting was on and you turned it off, any of your videos that were downloaded when the setting was on won't be impacted. This means that any downloaded videos will stay on another person's device.
• If your trương mục is private or if you're under the age of 16, your video clip downloads setting is turned off by mặc định and you can't turn it on. If you change your trương mục to tướng public, you may choose to tướng turn this setting on or off.
If you'd lượt thích to tướng change who can watch your videos, learn how to tướng change the privacy settings for your videos.
How to tướng tải về a video
To tải về a video:
1. In the TikTok tiện ích, go to tướng the video clip you'd lượt thích to tướng tải về.
2. Tap the Share button on the side of the video clip.
3. Tap Save video. If you don't have the option to tướng save a video clip, this means the creator doesn't allow it.
How to tướng manage who can tải về your videos
Xem thêm: lap lich facebook
To turn your video clip downloads on or off:
1. In the TikTok tiện ích, tap Profile at the bottom.
2. Tap the Menu button at the top.
3. Tap Settings and privacy.
4. Tap Privacy, then tap Downloads.
5. Turn the Video downloads setting on or off.
How to tướng save videos to tướng your device
We recommend downloading your video clip before you post sánh that you have offline copies of your nội dung.
To save a video clip before posting:
1. On the Post screen, tap More options.
2. Below Advanced settings, turn the Save to tướng device setting on or off.
Xem thêm: những điện thoại không nên mua
Was this helpful?
Setting up your profile
Creating a TikTok video