The list of things that make flying uncomfortable is long. Cramped seating, anxiety-inducing turbulence, subpar food, the prospect of getting sick— but chief among them is the lack of mạng internet access.
Thankfully, many of the online streaming giants allow their users to tát tải về nội dung for offline viewing. That includes YouTube, which offers a download feature to tát its YouTube Premium subscribers. It might be worth starting a không tính tiền trial for any air travel you have on the horizon. Downloading YouTube videos after activating a premium subscription is easy. It can be done on the YouTube mobile phầm mềm or on the YouTube trang web on your computer on select browsers (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Opera).
Bạn đang xem: download video tren youtube
Talking Tech newsletter:The week's biggest tech stories, delivered to tát your inbox
How to tát tải về YouTube videos on a computer
1. Sign into your YouTube Premium trương mục.
2. Go to tát the Clip you want to tát tải về.
Xem thêm: hình ảnh gấu trắng cute
3. Click the “DOWNLOAD” below the Clip title.
Xem thêm: iphone 13 pro max mấy sim
4. The icon will turn xanh lơ until the tải về is finished.
You can view your downloaded videos by clicking “Downloads” in the left sidebar thực đơn. Open “Settings” and click on “downloads” to tát adjust the tải về quality of your videos.
How to tát tải về a YouTube Clip on your phone (Android and iOS)
- Sign into YouTube Premium trương mục on the YouTube phầm mềm.
- Pull up the Clip you want to tát save
- Tap "download" below the Clip title
- The icon will turn xanh lơ as it downloads and says "downloaded."
You can view your downloaded Clip in your library. To adjust the tải về quality of your videos, open “Settings,” tap “Background & downloads,” and select “Download quality.”
More YouTube tips
- Become a creator:How to tát upload a Clip to tát YouTube on any device
- Want to tát comment on a video?:Here is how to tát create a YouTube channel
- Tired of streaming television?:Here is how to tát cancel YouTube TV on any device
- YouTube career not taking off?:Here is how to tát delete your YouTube channel
- YouTuber name not sticking?:Here is how to tát change your YouTube channel name
Looking for more tech tips? USA TODAY has you covered.
- Goodbye Instagram:How to tát delete or deactivate your Instagram account
- It's over, Gmail:Here's a step-by-step guide on how to tát delete your Gmail account
- Keep your favorite tunes:Leaving Spotify, Apple Music or other streaming services? How to tát bring your playlists with you
- What is the Metaverse?:Everyone wants to tát own the metaverse including Facebook and Microsoft. But what exactly is it?
- Screenshot central:How vì thế you screenshot on a Mac or on Windows? Here's how to tát capture one on any device
Just curious? We got you covered.
- Who owns Google?:The same company that owns Waze and YouTube.
- How to tát lower your blood pressure:Start by cutting back on the salt. See more tips.
- How long vì thế cats live?:Here’s how long to tát expect your feline friend’s nine lives to tát last.
- When was the camera invented?:The invention dates back to tát 1816
- How to tát blur your zoom background:Keep that messy room out of the picture in your work meeting
- How many 'Twilight' movies are there?:The full list of' Twilight Saga' films in order of release.
- Can a felon get a passport?:It depends. Here's what we know.
- How many calories should I eat in a day?:The USDA's guidelines for men, women and children