Bạn đang xem: gboard là gì
From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
A screenshot of Gboard being used on Google Keep.
|Initial release||May 12, 2016; 7 years ago|
10.5.03.367007960 / May 3, 2021; 2 years ago
|Preview release(s) [±]|
|Operating system||iOS, iPadOS, Android|
Gboard is a virtual keyboard tiện ích developed by Google for Android and iOS devices. It was first released on iOS in May năm nhâm thìn, followed by a release on Android in December năm nhâm thìn, debuting as a major update to tướng the already-established Google Keyboard tiện ích on Android.
Gboard features Google Search, including trang web results (removed since April 2020) and predictive answers, easy searching and sharing of GIF and emoji nội dung, a predictive typing engine suggesting the next word depending on context, and multilingual language tư vấn. Updates to tướng the keyboard have enabled additional functionality, including GIF suggestions, options for a dark color theme or adding a personal image as the keyboard background, tư vấn for voice dictation, next-phrase prediction, and hand-drawn emoji recognition. At the time of its launch on iOS, the keyboard only offered tư vấn for the English language, with more languages being gradually added in the following months, whereas on Android, the keyboard supported more than thở 100 languages at the time of release.
In August 2018, Gboard passed 1 billion installs on the Google Play Store, making it one of the most popular Android apps. This is measured by the Google Play Store and includes downloads by users as well as pre-installed instances of the tiện ích.
Xem thêm: cách xóa nhiều bài viết trên facebook
Gboard is a virtual keyboard tiện ích. It features Google Search, including trang web results (removed for Android version of the app) and predictive answers, easy searching and sharing of GIF and emoji nội dung, and a predictive typing engine suggesting the next word depending on context. At its May năm nhâm thìn launch on iOS, Gboard only supported the English language, while it supported "more than thở 100 languages" at the time of its launch on the Android platform. Google states that Gboard will add more languages "over the coming months". As of October 2019, 916 languages are supported.
Gboard features Floating Keyboard and Google Translate in Gboard itself. Gboard supports one-handed mode on Android after its May năm nhâm thìn update. This functionality was added to tướng the tiện ích when it was branded as Google Keyboard. Gboard supports a variety of different keyboard layouts including QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and Colemak.
An update for the iOS tiện ích released in August năm nhâm thìn added French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish languages, as well as offering "smart GIF suggestions", where the keyboard will suggest GIFs relevant to tướng text written. The keyboard also offers new options for a dark theme or adding a personal image from the camera roll as the keyboard's background. Another new update in March 2018 added Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Balochi, Swedish, Catalan, Hungarian, Malay, Russian, Latin American Spanish, and Turkish languages, along with tư vấn for voice dictation, enabling users to tướng "long press the mic button on the space bar and talk". In April 2017, Google significantly increased the amount of Indian languages supported on Gboard, adding 11 new languages, bringing the total number of supported Indian languages to tướng 22.
In June 2017, the Android tiện ích was updated to tướng tư vấn recognition of hand-drawn emoji and the ability to tướng predict whole phrases rather than thở single words. The functionality is expected to tướng come to tướng the iOS tiện ích at a later time. Offline voice recognition was added in March 2019.
On February 12, 2020, a new feature “Emoji Kitchen” was introduced that allowed users to tướng mash up different emoji and use them as stickers when messaging. Grammar correction was introduced in October 2021, first on the Pixel 6 series.
This section needs to tướng be updated. Please help update this article to tướng reflect recent events or newly available information. (July 2022)
In năm nhâm thìn, The Wall Street Journal praised the keyboard, particularly the integrated Google tìm kiếm feature. However, it was noted that the tiện ích does not currently tư vấn integration with other apps on the device, meaning that queries such as "Buy Captain America movie tickets" sends users to tướng the trang web browser rather than thở an tiện ích for movie tickets installed on their phone. The Wall Street Journal also praised the predictive typing engine, stating that it "blows past most competitors" and "it gets smarter with use". They also discovered that Gboard "cleverly suggests emojis as you type words". It was noted that there was the lack of a one-handed mode (a feature added in May năm nhâm thìn for Android), as well as a lack of options for changing color or the size of keys, writing that "If you're looking to tướng customize a keyboard, Gboard isn't for you."
Xem thêm: lọc bb facebook
- ^ "Gboard - the Google Keyboard APKs". APKMirror. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- ^ "Gboard - the Google Keyboard APKs". APKMirror. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- ^ "Google Search button disappears from Gboard on Android". 9to5google. April 29, 2020. Retrieved August 29, 2020.
- ^ a b "Gboard passes one billion installs on the Play Store". Android Police. August 22, 2018. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- ^ a b Lee, Reena (December 16, 2016). "Gboard, now available for Android". The Keyword Google Blog. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- ^ Whitwam, Ryan (December 17, 2016). "[Update: Official] Google Keyboard is now Gboard with v6.0 update—includes integrated tìm kiếm, dedicated number row, multiple active languages, and more [APK Download]". Android Police. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- ^ Robertson, Adi (December 12, 2016). "Google's great iOS keyboard is now on Android". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- ^ Vasile, Cosmin. "Google's Gboard keyboard tiện ích exceeds 1 billion downloads in the Play Store". Phone Arena. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- ^ a b Perez, Sarah (May 12, 2016). "Google launches Gboard, an iOS keyboard that lets you tìm kiếm without a browser". TechCrunch. AOL. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- ^ "Set up Gboard - Android - Gboard Help". support.google.com. Retrieved October 8, 2019.
- ^ Karam, Susheel (December 1, 2018). "How To Turn-On & Use Resizable And Floating Keyboard Feature In Gboard". Digicular. Retrieved November 15, 2020.
- ^ "Translate as you type - Android - Gboard Help".
- ^ Klosowski, Thorin. "Google Keyboard Now Has a One-Handed Mode". Lifehacker. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- ^ "Gboard, Google's excellent iOS keyboard, picks up Morse code typing in latest update". iDownloadBlog.com. July 12, 2018. Retrieved March 15, 2022.
- ^ Patel, Rajan (August 4, 2016). "Olá Gboard: new languages, personal keyboards and more". The Keyword Google Blog. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- ^ Ni, Alan (February 23, 2017). "Gboard for iPhone gets an upgrade". The Keyword Google Blog. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- ^ Vincent, James (February 23, 2017). "Google upgrades its iPhone keyboard with voice dictation and 15 new languages". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- ^ Martonik, Andrew (April 25, 2017). "Google dramatically improves tư vấn for Indian languages across Translate, Gboard and more". Android Central. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- ^ Baxi, Abhishek (April 25, 2017). "Google improves tư vấn for Indian languages in Google Translate, Gboard, and more". Android Authority. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- ^ Statt, Nick (June 12, 2017). "Gboard for Android now recognizes hand-drawn emoji and anticipates your next phrase". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved June 14, 2017.
- ^ Cheng, Roger (June 12, 2017). "Google's Gboard smart keyboard gets new bells and whistles". CNET. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 14, 2017.
- ^ "An All-Neural On-Device Speech Recognizer". Google AI Blog. Retrieved August 22, 2019.
- ^ "Google's new voice recognition system works instantly and offline (if you have a Pixel)". TechCrunch. March 12, 2019. Retrieved August 22, 2019.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Google's Gboard introduces Emoji Kitchen, a tool to tướng mash up emojis to tướng use as stickers". TechCrunch. February 12, 2020. Retrieved February 13, 2020.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Gboard on Pixel 6 series gets a grammar correction feature". xda-developers. October 29, 2021. Retrieved October 29, 2021.
- ^ Olivarez-Giles, Nathan (May 12, 2016). "Review: Gboard Adds Google's Search Box to tướng iPhone Keyboards". The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company. Retrieved January 8, 2017.
- Gboard on Google Play
- Gboard on the App Store
- List of supported languages