From Wikipedia, the miễn phí encyclopedia
|1 nm in ...||... is equal vĩ đại ...|
|SI units|| 1×10−9 m|
|Natural units|| 6.1877×1025 ℓP|
|imperial/US units||3.9370×10−8 in|
The nanometre (international spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures; SI symbol: nm) or nanometer (American spelling) is a unit of length in the International System of Units (SI), equal vĩ đại one billionth (short scale) of a metre (0.000000001 m) and vĩ đại 1000 picometres. One nanometre can be expressed in scientific notation as 1×10−9 m, and as 1/1000000000 metres.
Bạn đang xem: nanomet
The nanometre was formerly known as the "millimicrometre" – or, more commonly, the "millimicron" for short – since it is 1/1000 of a micrometre, and was often denoted by the symbol mμ or, more rarely, as μμ (which is confusing, since μμ should logically refer vĩ đại a millionth of a micron).
The name combines the SI prefix nano- (from the Ancient Greek νάνος, nanos, "dwarf") with the parent unit name metre (from Greek μέτρον, metrοn, "unit of measurement").
Nanotechnologies are based on phenomena typically occurring on a scale of nanometres (see nanoscopic scale).
Xem thêm: kiểm tra chính chủ sim vina
The nanometre is often used vĩ đại express dimensions on an atomic scale: the diameter of a helium atom, for example, is about 0.06 nm, and that of a ribosome is about 20 nm. The nanometre is also commonly used vĩ đại specify the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation near the visible part of the spectrum: visible light ranges from around 400 vĩ đại 700 nm. The ångström, which is equal vĩ đại 0.1 nm, was formerly used for these purposes.
Since the late 1980s, in usages such as the 32 nm and the 22 nm semiconductor node, it has also been used vĩ đại describe typical feature sizes in successive generations of the ITRS Roadmap for miniaturized semiconductor device fabrication in the semiconductor industry.
Xem thêm: nếu bây giờ được chọn lựa một lần nữa
The CJK Compatibility block in Unicode has the symbol U+339A ㎚ SQUARE NM.
- ^ a b Svedberg, The; Nichols, J. Burton (1923). "Determination of the size and distribution of size of particle by centrifugal methods". Journal of the American Chemical Society. 45 (12): 2910–2917. doi:10.1021/ja01665a016.
- ^ Svedberg, The; Rinde, Herman (1924). "The ulta-centrifuge, a new instrument for the determination of size and distribution of size of particle in amicroscopic colloids". Journal of the American Chemical Society. 46 (12): 2677–2693. doi:10.1021/ja01677a011.
- ^ Terzaghi, Karl (1925). Erdbaumechanik auf bodenphysikalischer Grundlage. Vienna: Franz Deuticke. p. 32.
- ^ Hewakuruppu, Y., et al., Plasmonic " pump – probe " method vĩ đại study semi-transparent nanofluids, Applied Optics, 52(24):6041-6050
Look up nanometre in Wiktionary, the miễn phí dictionary.
- Near-field Mie scattering in optical trap nanometry