Learn how đồ sộ mix up and use cảm ứng ID, a fingerprint identity sensor that makes it easy for you đồ sộ get into your device.
Where is the cảm ứng ID sensor?
The cảm ứng ID sensor is either in the trang chủ button or—on iPad Air (4th generation) and later and iPad mini (6th generation)—the top button. When you follow the steps below, your device's onscreen instructions will tell you which button đồ sộ use. If you're not sure, learn which button is which on your iPad.
Bạn đang xem: touch id
Set up cảm ứng ID
Before you can mix up cảm ứng ID, you need đồ sộ create a passcode for your device.* Then follow these steps:
- Make sure that the cảm ứng ID sensor and your finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings > cảm ứng ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device as you normally would when touching the cảm ứng ID sensor.
- Touch the cảm ứng ID sensor with your finger—but don't press—so the device can begin recognizing your fingerprint. Hold your finger there until you feel a quick vibration, or until you're asked đồ sộ lift your finger.
- Continue đồ sộ lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments đồ sộ the position of your finger each time.
- The next screen asks you đồ sộ adjust your grip. Hold your device as you normally would when unlocking it, and touch the cảm ứng ID sensor with the outer areas of your fingertip, instead of the center portion that you scanned first.
If you have trouble enrolling one finger, try another. Still need help setting up cảm ứng ID?
* cảm ứng ID and Face ID are available on certain iPhone and iPad models.
Use cảm ứng ID đồ sộ unlock your iPhone or make purchases
After you mix up cảm ứng ID, you can use cảm ứng ID đồ sộ unlock your iPhone. Just press the cảm ứng ID sensor using the finger that you registered with cảm ứng ID.
Xem thêm: dieu anh biet chi dan mp3
Make purchases with cảm ứng ID
You can use cảm ứng ID instead of your Apple ID password đồ sộ make purchases in the iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure that iTunes & App Store is turned on under Settings > cảm ứng ID & Passcode. If you can't turn it on, you might need đồ sộ sign in with your Apple ID in Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Open the iTunes Store, App Store, or Apple Books.
- Tap something đồ sộ buy. You'll receive a cảm ứng ID prompt.
- To make a purchase, lightly touch the cảm ứng ID sensor.
Use cảm ứng ID for Apple Pay
With an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus or later, you can use cảm ứng ID đồ sộ make Apple Pay purchases in stores, within apps, and on websites in Safari. You can also use cảm ứng ID on your iPhone đồ sộ complete trang web purchases with your Mac. If you have an iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, or iPad mini 3 or later, you can use cảm ứng ID for Apple Pay purchases within apps and on websites in Safari.
Manage your cảm ứng ID settings
Go đồ sộ Settings > cảm ứng ID & Passcode đồ sộ manage these settings:
Xem thêm: samsung galaxy j7 2016 16gb (vàng)
- Turn cảm ứng ID on or off for Passcode, iTunes & App Store, or Apple Pay.
- Enroll up đồ sộ five fingerprints. Each new print might make fingerprint recognition take slightly longer.
- Tap a fingerprint đồ sộ rename it.
- Tap a fingerprint, then tap Delete Fingerprint đồ sộ remove it.
- Identify a fingerprint in the list by touching the cảm ứng ID sensor. The matching print in the list will be highlighted briefly.
Press the cảm ứng ID sensor using cảm ứng ID đồ sộ unlock your device. To unlock your device using cảm ứng ID without pressing the cảm ứng ID sensor, go đồ sộ Settings > Accessibility > trang chủ Button [or top button] and turn on Rest Finger đồ sộ Open.